Vauxhall Tigra Wide Arched Rolling Shell
We purchased this vehicle with the view of using it on the track but due to work commitments and other projects we have decided it time to let it go to someone who has the time and enthusiasm to make turn this back into either a great track or road car.
We believe the fitted body kit is the EVO ULTRA kit which consists of:
- Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper
- Wide Front Wings
- Wide Rear Wings
- Side Skirts
- Rear Wing
- Light Screens
- Bumper Blade
The bare kit retails at around £650 plus fitting and spraying, so this Tigra is a real bargain and all the hard work has been completed.
Photos to follow soon
The Tigra comes with the following
- V5 Document already registered for a 2000CC engine so no additional test required if you want to do a C20xe/C20LET installation.
- Wide Arch Body Kit professionally fitted. The body kit is made up of full panels fitted over the existing panels and not just bits added onto the existing panels. Therefore there is no filler that can crack and ruin the whole look.
- 17″ wheels fit easily onto the Tigra and a wide range of wheel and tyre sizes could be used dependant on how the car is going to be used. Will be supplied with a set of 13″ Steel Wheels to enable the car to be moved.
- All Wiring In Place And All Switches And Lights Work As They Should
- Fitted with Lexus IS200 Rear Lights as larger rear lights are required because of the wider arches
- Uprated Anti Roll Bar With Alloy Block Spacers (required if C20XE/C20LET engine is used)
The rear axle was removed for cleaning and repainting and at that time we were going to complete a rear disk conversion and re-route the brake pipes internally but this was not completed so there are currently no rear brake pipes or handbrake cable.
The interior has been fully stripped apart from the dash so the next owner has a blank canvas to work from.
As this is a rolling shell without engine or gearbox the Tigra will need to be transported on a trailer or purpose built car transporter. We can suggest some companies we have used in the past, if required.